A blog about vintage fashion, vintage jewels and art.....

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Seeing Green - Remembering St Patrick's Day



Remembering the 17th of March means remembering my mother's birthday. She would have been 85 today and although she was not a showy kind of person, she taught me all I know about elegance.
To all of you who love green, who enjoy to celebrate St Patrick's Day or who are connected to the Irish in some way or another,
I am dedicating this post in green.

All the vintage items shown were sold, are on sale or will be on sale through Fairyfiligree, mostly here.

 







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Friend,
I’ve greatly enjoyed looking through your blog. I adore your way of presentation.
I was able to get some of the information from your blog as well as by following external links from your blog.
So I have added your link in My Blog Roll section. Please check it. If any changes has to be made please mail me. I would be glad if you could provide a link.
It would be great pleasure if you can add my blog. Here is my blog information:
URL: http://designer-rings.livejournal.com/
I hope you find this link appropriate and useful. Thanks for your help and consideration.
Thanks

Dolce Gabanka said...

Nic blog, You look grat and you have good eye on art :)
www.dolcegabanka.blogspot.com :)