A blog about vintage fashion, vintage jewels and art.....

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Treasury, an Interview and a Montanucci


Recently I didn't blog much because I was away in beautiful Sicily for three days for an impromptu visit. There I met Sicilian artist Salvatore Montanucci who recently relocated back to Sicily after spending so many years in Malta. Above is just one example of his work.

In the meantime, however I did find time to feature the lovely Phoebe Montague, an Australian blogger who keeps the just as lovely blog Lady Melbourne. In my interview I asked her about her jewellery collection and she shared some of her secret solutions for organising it better.

I have also visited an extraordinary exhibition all about scent bottles... but more of that later on.

Thanks to Liat Resnick for featuring one of the cutest items in my Etsy shop in her recent treasury called
The Very Pink of Perfection.


3 comments:

Anastasia Schembri said...

I can't wait to hear about the scent bottle exhibition! Sounds like you had a wonderful time in Sicily, you must post some pictures for us!
On my way to check out the interview with Phoebe!
Hope you are having a super week my friend!
xo

Anonymous said...

Tremendous! This particular is all I can think pertaining to a blog post like this excellent. This kind of is literally a notably explanatory article post on the blog. You just need to know a lot about this amazing.

Fashionistable said...

Slavatore's work is beautiful. I can feel the light of the Med from it. Thank you for sharing his work. Xxxx