A blog about vintage fashion, vintage jewels and art.....

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Convincingly Handsome









































































Welcome to some of the most elegant men on the island - these are  pictures from a recent fashion photo-shoot introducing the new men's fashion line Gagliardi for Spring Summer 2012.  


The company behind Gagliardi has been busy making top class fashion wear for men since 1964. Gagliardi as a brand seeks to create a look which is vibrant in a way that reflects a Latin and Mediterranean heritage and identity, remaining also classic and timeless for business, pleasure and leisure. 


Convincingly handsome all the way.


The Gagliardi range is currently available online and in all Bortex Fine Tailoring outlets on Malta.













3 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

I once said to my husband that an excellent, well tailored suit on a gent was akin to a heart-racing lingerie ensemble on a woman for him, and goodness do images like this really drill home that observation. If only elegant style like abounded everywhere...


Wishing you a marvelous Friday,
Jessica

Styleadvisor said...

Yes indeed handsome. Your last comment on my blog really made me lol! Thanx :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to
say that I have truly loved surfing around your weblog posts.
In any case I'll be subscribing in your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

My weblog - łatwe chwilówki przez internet